What's new

Chrsitmas specials (1 Viewer)

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
just started my Christmas watching Saw "An All Dog Christmas Carol" and "Ebernezer" with Jack Palance

Bernard McNair

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bernard McNair
Not quite a Christmas special but I would dearly love to see Peter Allen at Radio City Music Hall concert (which had a Christmas scene) released. My recollection is that it was a fantastic concert.

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
The one I would most love to have is The Sound of Christmas with Julie Andrews, filmed in Austria in 1987. Placido Domingo and John Denver were in it as well and it is lovely. I have my VHS from the time (transferred to digital) but a real release would be so welcome, especially if the sound weren't compressed. It was also shown in Europe and there may be a higher def master out there (maybe not HD like we have now, but even 720p would be a huge improvement).

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I liked the Gwen Stefani Christmas special from a few years ago.

I should pick up the cd as well.

I don’t think the special was released on blu ray.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Today I watched "Free Birds" for Thanksgiving followed by my yearly viewing of "A Miracle on 34th Street" (1947) which is 100% better than the lame remake of a few years ago

corihollis

Auditioning
Real Name
cori hollis
My favorite Christmas specials are Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer of course and Yogi's First Christmas. Oh, and it's not Christmas until I watch I Love Lucy Christmas episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks