What's new

Christmas movies and TV episodes (1 Viewer)

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
well it is August and I will start watching Christmas movies in the next few weeks Start this time of the year every year due to the number of movies I have on dvd Anyone else start this early?

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
well it is August and I will start watching Christmas movies in the next few weeks Start this time of the year every year due to the number of movies I have on dvd Anyone else start this early?
When Walmart gets out Christmas decorations toward the end of the month, I will start digging out Christmas music!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Just finished watching "Christmas on the Bayou" (2013) This was my second time watching the movie and I liked it better the second time around

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Cajunhillbilly, since you're a Christmas expert, what do you think of the Richard Williams version of A Christmas Carol? I've really been hoping a legitimate release will come out on DVD or Blu Ray?

James

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I'm hoping for a Release of the 1973 Version of Miracle in 34th Street. The one with David Hartman Is there more or Less of a Chance with this Disney-Fox Merger?

I spotted a blooper in this movie. When Susan spots her "dream house" and screams for them to stop the car, the house she runs to is different than the one you see when she first spots it (moviemistakes.com has verified this blooper).

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Cajunhillbilly, since you're a Christmas expert, what do you think of the Richard Williams version of A Christmas Carol? I've really been hoping a legitimate release will come out on DVD or Blu Ray?

James

Do not think I have ever seen that version

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Cajunbilly, please check it out on youtube, and give it a try. It's considered one of the best adaptations of Dicken's classic story, but it has never "officially" come out on DVD or Blu Ray.
--James

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Cajunbilly, please check it out on youtube, and give it a try. It's considered one of the best adaptations of Dicken's classic story, but it has never "officially" come out on DVD or Blu Ray.
--James

I just googled that and I have a homemade dvd with that on it So yes I liked that adaptation of A Christmas Carol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks