What's new

Christmas lights...wich colors? (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
What the, this is f-ed up haha... I thought neil was just trigger happy :p)

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I still have the large bulb type lights that seem to be out of fashion now. It appears that people really like those all white light strings that hang like snow.

The colors of the lights go in this order, Red - Green - Orange - Blue.

I have a stash of replacement bulbs that is dwindling. I went looking for some more replacements this year and was unable to find any in the stores. Once my stash is exhausted I may have to switch to smaller lights.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I really like colored lights. All white/clear just seems so bland. Christmas should be colorful!

When I put up my tree (haven't the past two years), I had one string of 300 white lights that I'd string through the entire tree, then overlap these with colored lights. One year I had white and red/green. Another year I had white and blue. And the clear lights could be programmed to twinkle/fade. Looked really nice!

Bill Harada

Stunt Coordinator
I went shopping yesterday and a store had strings of red and green lights running next to each other along its windows. All I could think of when seeing this was that their windows had their convegence out of whack. Time to hire an ISF-certified window decorator. :D

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>What the, this is f-ed up haha... I thought neil was just trigger happy>

Nope, either the board was harfy, or my connection wasn't going through. First two times it told me there was an error message, and the third tie it went through took about 5 minutes to post..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks