What's new

Christmas 2008 (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I know my opinions on various subjects on HTF are probably irritating to some and possibly puzzling to others; however, I would like to take the opportunity to wish the membership and staff of HTF a

Merry Christmas.

It is my hope that 2009 turns out to be a better year than the last quarter of this year has been. To all, I hope 2009 finds you and your families healthy, prosperous, and ready for another year of films, both excellent and terrible and all those in between.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Merry Christmas, everyone!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Merry Christmas to everyone!

(on a side note...I had iTunes playing music on random and it just happened to be playing Paranoid from Kanye West's "808s and Heartbreak" that synced up perfectly with your animated profile pic drobbins - YouTube - MOV00483)

troy evans

Screenwriter
That's true for all of us at sometime or another my friend. Merry Christmas to you too brother. And to everyone on the forum, Happy Holidays.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Merry Christmas! We did the traditional family outing to a midnight candlelight service and back to our parents' for the night. And my wife let me open our presents tonight (Christmas day, technically); I've felt like Danae this year
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all on HTF. Have a great and safe holiday season. :emoji_thumbsup:

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'm a little late since I've been having a merry Christmas, so........... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Don't forget to save all your silica packets for the Salsa Troll!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks