Chris Isaak Show - any dvd planned?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Sean Patrick, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Sean Patrick

Sean Patrick Supporting Actor

i got hooked on this a few months ago (not knowing the show was coming to an end this season!) i think it's a great, offbeat comedy (which only sputtered out at the very end, with 2 very disappointing final episodes).

Does anyone know if these are planned for dvd? the HD broadcasts on showtime looked pretty nice.

2. MaraKM

MaraKM Stunt Coordinator

I don't know, but I'd probably buy it. I've missed a few episodes here and there. But with all the musical performances in each episode, I'd be worried that they'd end up having an insane SRP.

It's been a fun series. Frolov & Schneider have written some good shows over the years (Alien Nation, Northern Exposure, the 1998 Fantasy Island). Anson is hilarious -- took me a couple episodes to realize he was the same guy from Galaxy Quest ("And it exploded" hee). Chris Isaak himself was great; I admire his willingness to make a total fool of himself.

3. Sean Patrick

Sean Patrick Supporting Actor

so, is anson the only one of the band members who wasn't really in the band, and was an actor? that would make sense.....he was TOO funny....