What's new

Chris Cunningham and art on dvd? (1 Viewer)

Kristoffer

Second Unit
Does anybody know if Chris Cunningham artworks is availble on dvd. For instances all is full of love by bjoerk and Widowlicker by Aphex Twin?
Also is there any orther dvds with art on them, like pictures in a slide show ?
I went to the Tate museum of London and they had these cool pictures morphing in to each other on a Sony Widescreen running from a dvd...Do you know of any other examples of this?
Like the louvre or something?
Regards Kris

DannyS

Second Unit
Yup! I have All is full of love on DVD and I have Window licker on CD-ROM video.

All is full of love was available on DVD in the US, nd the Window licker video should be available too.

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
The video he did for Portishead is also included on their 'PNYC Live at Roseland' DVD.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I think his amazing Leftfield - Afrika Shox video is on the Vanilla Sky DVD. Stunning.
Also, theres a CD-Rom version of his video for Squarepusher - Come On My Selector (also an absolutely brilliant video) available on the Squarepusher CD Big Loada.

Real Name
Charles de Lauzirika
Several weeks back, there was a Chris Cunningham retrospective at ResFest here in L.A. They screened most of Chris' work complete with interviews and behind-the-scenes footage between each piece. I know ResFest puts together DVD compilations of some of their programs. Hopefully they'll produce a Cunningham Collection soon.

I need to see "Flex" a few more times. Truly a disturbing/mesmerizing piece of work.

Users who are viewing this thread