What's new

International Chisum (1970)- June 9th, 2016 (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Since this is an international release coming out in Germany from Warner, I suspect it's probably coming out here too around Father's Day.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
Amazon France had Chisum on their site a couple years ago for a long, long time and it never came to pass. Hopefully, we will get it this time. It is a favorite of mine for the later John Wayne films. BTW Paramount...we're not getting any younger here...The Sons of Katie Elder (cough, cough)...In Harm's Way (cough, cough)..Donovan's Reef...I ran out of coughs.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I wouldn't bet on its release.

Too often in the past months here in Germany titles were announced by Warner and than were never released.
I will believe it when I hold it in my hands.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
Amazon France had Chisum on their site a couple years ago for a long, long time and it never came to pass. Hopefully, we will get it this time. It is a favorite of mine for the later John Wayne films. BTW Paramount...we're not getting any younger here...The Sons of Katie Elder (cough, cough)...In Harm's Way (cough, cough)..Donovan's Reef...I ran out of coughs.

Hopefully another distributor will put these out. John Wayne seems to sell OK on blu-ray.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter

Not to mention The Shootist and the Batjac-controlled Island in the Sky and The High and the Mighty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks