1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Chip-Ahoy Cremewich commercial.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Howard Williams, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Howard Williams

Howard Williams Supporting Actor

I just love this commercial !!!

I love the way the little boy completely ignores the marshmellow dude sitting next to him on the bus, (or maybe he had already bothered him to death and was no longer interested) but as soon as the Chip-Ahoy cookie side Dudes board the bus, he is immediate totally focused on them.

I love the way the little boys mothers instinctly is aware that her son wants to touch and mess with the Chip-Ahoy side Dudes. She's not even looking their way but she know to grab her little boys hands as he trys to grab the cookie dudes.

And then they all start singing...and then...off camera, the little boy get's a piece of the Chip Ahoy Dude. "Hey !!! He bit me !!!" The little boy couldn't manage to get his hands on em but found a way to get his teeth into em. Mom?!! Where were you?!!? Kids are so much smarter than we are.

I love this commercial !!!

2. Kris McLaughlin

Kris McLaughlin Stunt Coordinator

Wow, I hate that commercial! The animation is just... I don't know... scary somewhow...
    It annoys me to no end, but then again, isn't that what commercials are for? [​IMG]