Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
matt-hough

Chicken Every Sunday DVD Review

chickeverysundaytop.jpg

Chicken Every Sunday is nostalgic Americana of rather minor significance. Unlike something masterful like Meet Me in St. Louis or Life with Father, the movie works its simple charms well enough without bombast but with no great effectiveness either.

[review]
Click here to read the original article.

Last edited:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
In my opinion, Dan Dailey and Celeste Holm were two of Hollywood's finest. Anything with them is of interest to me and a film with both is of major interest. The supporting cast is also impressive. I'm sorry the picture quality deteriorates towards the end, but I'll probably buy this disc in the near future. (At present I have a large backlog of Blu-ray discs to watch)

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
In my opinion, Dan Dailey and Celeste Holm were two of Hollywood's finest. Anything with them is of interest to me and a film with both is of major interest. The supporting cast is also impressive. I'm sorry the picture quality deteriorates towards the end, but I'll probably buy this disc in the near future. (At present I have a large backlog of Blu-ray discs to watch)

Right there with you, including having to wait to purchase this one sometime later in the year. I've spent too much this month, and it's only the 9th!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks