What's new

Cheers season 2? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Considering that - Star Trek aside - Paramount does their TV show season sets at least 6 months apart, it means November AT A MINIMUM before S2 of Cheers (or Frasier) would probably hit the market.

Since Paramount just got around to announcing stuff for September a couple of weeks ago, it means we have 2 months before we even find out IF they will bring Cheers S2 in November.

Ask again at the end of August.

Ron Kaye

Agent
Anyone know how were sales on Season 1??

In my opinion, these sets are way overpriced (Frasier too)!

$500 + on the entire series run?

I dont think so.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, I paid US $35 (w tax) at Costco for S1
Good job. I paid $29.99 (pre-tax) for Cheers S1 (and the same for Frasier) at Target. Well worth it for a BEAUTIFULLY DONE effort!

Paulie: Jeff's right...shop around. That's the whole point of my Weekly Roundups. If you don't use that, use *something* to find well-discounted prices. For example: S1 and S2 of Little House On The Prairie...don't pay more than $59.98 + tax for 12 discs with 44 hour-long episodes.

greg_t

Screenwriter
I only bought Cheers. I think I paid ~$35, but I got it about a week before release date. I completely agree with David. The cheers set was very well down and well worth the money.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
These can be found retail for $30. That's as cheap as anything. If you're complaining about the price, you need to examine your expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks