What's new

Check this out, it's creepy (1 Viewer)

Peter Gizzi

Agent
Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in this house. She lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.
So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window.
Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur. Remember to turn your volume up, or you may not hear anything. *It may take a minute or so before you pick out the ghost so give it time...*
http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf
Peace...

KyleK

Second Unit
That house looks too new to be from the Civil Wa---wha-aaahhh!!!!!! Uhhnn, heart...attack-please...get...help *slumps over in chair wih face on keyboard* fnyhgjkmkjdcyugvfyuvbyhujkmmugy

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
The "story" that goes with it is not true. It's just an animated gif someone made. Funny, though. :)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
There is also a video running around that has the camera set on someone watching it. Very funny to see the guys reaction. If I can find the link I will post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks