Check out this chair

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Mike Likens, May 21, 2003.

1. Mike Likens

Mike Likens Stunt Coordinator

I ordered one of these a few weeks ago. Very comfortable and an excellent value.FurnitureFind

2. MikeWh

MikeWh Second Unit

Which model, Mike?

3. Mike Likens

Mike Likens Stunt Coordinator

I purchased the Corona model in forest green. The closest chair I could find locally with similar build quality was going for $600 and up. The local one I was really interested in was $1100 way beyond my budget. This chair is a great value

4. Mark Barnhill

Mark Barnhill Stunt Coordinator

I purchased 2 very similar to the F30-600 a few months ago for $89 each, at Garden Ridge here in Nashville, and they are a GREAT value. Very comfortable and look great too!

5. Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo Second Unit

Mark, does the one you purchased, recline,swivel and rock, while the ottoman only rocks? I got one of those from my sis, and all I had to do was drive to Dallas to get it.. Its a nice chair, but its not the best quality. I liken it to the ones they give away free at BB when you buy something over 300 bucks.

6. Mark Barnhill

7. Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo Second Unit

Sorry Mark, I wasn't trying to put down the chair. I only said that because it seems that, on mine at least, I cannot sit on it without reclining. Maybe I just need to tighten a bolt or something. I was also trying to point out that the chairs on the link provided by Mike seem to be of a higher grade, albeit much more expensive. I like my chair, if I didn't have such a comfy couch, I would use it more often, but I think if it was to be the chair or chairs in my (dreaming here) dedicated room home theater, I would have to go with something else.

8. Mark Barnhill