What's new

Check out this chair (1 Viewer)

Mike Likens

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased the Corona model in forest green. The closest chair I could find locally with similar build quality was going for $600 and up. The local one I was really interested in was $1100 way beyond my budget. This chair is a great value

Mark Barnhill

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased 2 very similar to the F30-600 a few months ago for $89 each, at Garden Ridge here in Nashville, and they are a GREAT value. Very comfortable and look great too!

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Mark, does the one you purchased, recline,swivel and rock, while the ottoman only rocks? I got one of those from my sis, and all I had to do was drive to Dallas to get it.. Its a nice chair, but its not the best quality. I liken it to the ones they give away free at BB when you buy something over 300 bucks.

Mark Barnhill

Stunt Coordinator
does the one you purchased, recline,swivel and rock, while the ottoman only rocks? I got one of those from my sis, and all I had to do was drive to Dallas to get it.. Its a nice chair, but its not the best quality. I liken it to the ones they give away free at BB when you buy something over 300 bucks.
yes, that sounds like the ones I have (check my sig link) but I find the quality to be great for such an inexpensive chair. I have not seen the ones at BB, but I have seen the ones at CC, and the quality of those was inferior. I know mine don't compare to a >$500 seat, but I didn't spend a fortune on them either. :D

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Sorry Mark, I wasn't trying to put down the chair. I only said that because it seems that, on mine at least, I cannot sit on it without reclining. Maybe I just need to tighten a bolt or something. I was also trying to point out that the chairs on the link provided by Mike seem to be of a higher grade, albeit much more expensive. I like my chair, if I didn't have such a comfy couch, I would use it more often, but I think if it was to be the chair or chairs in my (dreaming here) dedicated room home theater, I would have to go with something else.

Mark Barnhill

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Mark, I wasn't trying to put down the chair. I only said that because it seems that, on mine at least, I cannot sit on it without reclining. Maybe I just need to tighten a bolt or something.
No offense taken, ;) My chairs have a lever on the right side to control the recline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phyllisbernhard
Recent bookmarks