What's new

Check out my DIY pix! (1 Viewer)

Ron D Core

Stunt Coordinator
I like the way you used the Max lighting. If you really wanted to make it look real you should look into the HDRI renderings, you can see some at www.splutterfish.com Now if you can only get the wood to look like the raytrace. If you have anymore images you want posted. just let me know, I can use my free university space to store them. In fact I think i might have some of my old renderings here somewhere...ahh yes here they are, I abandoned the idea with cost in mind and went a much simpler route, ill be finishing mine this week and I cant wait to post some pics. I ended up with a couple HiVi M8a's and a Vifa XT25 MTM design that sounds fantastic and cost way less than these.
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...ght=renderings

Geno

Supporting Actor
Actually Ron, Ive been hoping you'd see this post. I love your renderings. your pics inspired my pics. Yeah ive seen sputterfish. I wish I had $1200 extra for the radiance program.

Geno

Supporting Actor
Ok so about 500 of you have seen these pics. I wanted to get Ideas from you to create some really wicked speakers. Of course the ones in the link have a very high WAF but it seems as though tower speakers never get a good WAF. I guess Im looking for a challenge. anyone have any DIY ideas and want to know what they will look like? If anyone here wants to throw me a bone and have me render some more ideas, Id love too. Ive been using 3D max for about 5 years and have taught myself all I know. As I said before, my goal is to create a realiustic looking HT in 3D. Ive got some designs down but it would be great to get feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks