What's new

Cheats 'n Codes Vol. 1 + MP3 Player for the Dreamcast...Good for imports? (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I personally have my Dreamcast modded and have the ability to play all the glorious games I can. My issue is that a good friend of mine wants to play import titles and is really weary of modding his DC (though I offered to do it for him, he still refuses).

Is the C&C disc reliable? I've never used it personally and would like some opinions. Aree there any other options besides the C&C disc? Quite possible a gameshark? Any and all help is appreciated.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Download & burn the Utopia bootdisk v1.1. Works as well as any of the other disks I believe - I've had no hassles playing my European & Japanese DC games with it.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Excellent Brian! Do you have a link I can send him??

Jeff Kleist sent me a personal message about that very same thing a while ago but I removed the message a while ago (Dumb arse me!)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Ah...DCemulation...should have known..its where I got the NesterDC emulator. Thanks a bunch Brian.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks