What's new

Cheapest Price for STTNG ONLINE!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Spero D

Second Unit
Thanks for the post but you can get it for $79.98 shipped from CDNow using there 20% off coupon.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
How many seasons did STTNG run? I've only watched episodes here and there over the years and I was considering purhcasing them on DVD but I was wondering how many seasons I will be investing in.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Very nice coupon! Whoever found the coupon needs to post it in a separate thread (don't wanna take credit for it myself).

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah I went ahead and ordered it. Tried first with the 25% off but it would'nt accept it. I was going to also order season 2 but Even if I upgraded the shipping the page said I would receive both on May 7th. I guess I'll hope they'll be another 20% between now and then, I'm hesitant to order online because the moment I do I'll hear some B&M is going to be giving these away, but I think $78 is going to be a tuff price to beat.

EricK

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
Done for $87.08 for each season shipped 2 day air!! Nice deal!!! Thanks fellas for the heads up!

Eric.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Be careful with CDNow's advance order shipping policy. Officially, they don't ship anything in your order until all the items are available. That's why I decided not to order the 2nd season, and just go with the 1st season.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
$79.99 + $5.95 for 2nd day air delivery = $85.94 shipped.
[A warning about ordering from Outpost.com: If they run out of stock (a very frequent problem with their DVD specials), you're almost certainly not going to receive your DVDs at the promotional price. They are notorious for stalling on backorders to the point of absurdity. I have four DVDs on backorder (all are recent releases and low-priced titles). Funny, when I checked the site recently, they all show as in stock. But I've been told by a CSR that my only option is to cancel my order and reorder at the higher price (yeah, right ;) ).]
Caveat emptor.

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
I called them about 3pm CST and the person I talked to had NO clue what he was talking about. I asked him if I order the dvd set when will it be shipped? He said right now it is on backorder and no scheduled shipping date
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I told him that the release date was Tuesday and he said he had no knowledge of that and it might be up to 2 weeks before it ships. Well that seals it for me. Best Buy here I come!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've sent a request for a price match to Deep Discount DVD. They denied me on Playcentric as it is a Canadian retailer. Hopefully they'll allow me TNG at this price. I was always under the impression that this was the price point Paramount was aiming at.

Mike Friedrich

Stunt Coordinator
Just got a shipping confirmation from cdnow, STTNG Vol 1 shipped on 3/22 for a $88 total, had to pay for tax, anyone else get a shipping confirmation from them ?
bodymov'n :cool:
"Make it so #1"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks