What's new

Cheap Trick - Rockford 06/06/06 (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Rick, Robin, Tom and Bun E's latest release is due out in June and the new single "Perfect Stranger" is available on Itunes. As a huge Trick fan I'm really looking forward to this. I thought Special One was a good album so I hope this maintains the quality of that release. After the six year gap between CT 97 and Special One, it's nice to see a quicker tunraround between albums as long as the material doesn't suffer as a result.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Anybody else pick this up today? I'm just finishing my first listen through right now. I'll have to listen to it a couple of times before I get a good feel for it of course but my first impression is that it's pretty damn good. I don't know if I rank it up with with their first three albums like some reviews I've seen suggest but it's a very well-written album with great harmonies. Haven't come across a song that was even a semi-clunker so it's one of their most consistent albums. Anybody else?

ScottLloyd

Stunt Coordinator
I also agree that it's pretty damn good.

I bought it a week ago and have heard it five or six times. It starts off strong and continues to get better with each play.

Best album in many years!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks