1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Oddworld

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Bardon, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

Walking by EB today (Conestoga mall in Waterloo) and I saw they had a couple copies of Munch's Oddysee on their clearance rack for $19.99. Not sure if this is chain wide, but if anyone's missing out on this spectacular game there's no reason not to grab it at this price.

2. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

Thanks Chris, I have been looking for a good price for Munch. It is MINE next time I am near the mall.
    [​IMG]

3. Ryan Peddle

Ryan Peddle Second Unit

Ask about any preowed copies. I got mine for 14.99. It a fun game and kills some time. Stores and companies have to start realizing that 80 bucks for a game is pretty steep.

I made Halo last 6 weeks by playing it slowly, but some people finished it in a weekend.

Either way, it's nice to see some games come down in price.

4. pitchman

pitchman Screenwriter

Gary
    Munch is a great platformer, and at that price, it's a no-brainer, if you have not played it. I know it got kind of "lost in the shuffle" during the Xbox launch, but this is a very polished first-generation release that's certainly worth a few hours of any platform fan's time. IMO, it's a tad slow in the beginning, and get's a little repetitive toward the end, but overall, it's a very enjoyable ride and one very playable game.

Gary

5. Calvin Watts III

Calvin Watts III Supporting Actor

Heck, if I can get it for $20...much less $14.99
    Then this is a must buy!

Thanks for the info.

Calvin