What's new

Cheap Oddworld (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Walking by EB today (Conestoga mall in Waterloo) and I saw they had a couple copies of Munch's Oddysee on their clearance rack for $19.99. Not sure if this is chain wide, but if anyone's missing out on this spectacular game there's no reason not to grab it at this price.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Chris, I have been looking for a good price for Munch. It is MINE next time I am near the mall.
:D

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Ask about any preowed copies. I got mine for 14.99. It a fun game and kills some time. Stores and companies have to start realizing that 80 bucks for a game is pretty steep.

I made Halo last 6 weeks by playing it slowly, but some people finished it in a weekend.

Either way, it's nice to see some games come down in price.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Munch is a great platformer, and at that price, it's a no-brainer, if you have not played it. I know it got kind of "lost in the shuffle" during the Xbox launch, but this is a very polished first-generation release that's certainly worth a few hours of any platform fan's time. IMO, it's a tad slow in the beginning, and get's a little repetitive toward the end, but overall, it's a very enjoyable ride and one very playable game.

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks