What's new

Cheap Flyers Jerseys? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
My brother is coming back from the war, and he's wanted a LeClair jersey for years. We want to suprise him. Tried Ebay, cheapest I could find was $80 and it had a (probably fake)signature(wrong size to boot)

So basically I need at least a large, preferably XL John LeClair CCM jersey at under $100 if I can. I thought in the off-season it would be cheaper, but apparently not. The Best I've done in his size is $134

And all those people who bitch about the cost of X-Files/Star Trek sets, this jersey cost a hell of a lot less to make than those 22 episodes, think about the royalties on this sucker.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
No, I didn't look in Forman Mills. I know there's one in Center City

He specifically wants LeClair

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, it's probably too short of notice, but I have about 5 NHL authentic jerseys (with fight strap and everything, same thing the guys wear on the ice). What I do is buy a blank jersey on E-bay for a team I want (Philly comes up all the time, get size 52 for a normal sized guy...I'm 5'10" and 190lbs). Then send the jersey to Chicago...www.authenticlettering.com. They have the exact fonts and stitching the teams use. The jersey typically comes to about $45-60, and stitching is anywhere from $37-53 depending on the team. That way you get an authentic jersey for less than $110, which is a steal, as they normally sell in stores for $240. By the way, authentic jerseys always have the fight strap and size the jerseys by numbers, not letters. 44, 48, 52, 56 are sizes M, L, XL and XXL...there is no small.

Word to the wise. Perhaps you can get the jersey and tell your brother you will send it out for stitching?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks