What's new

Cheap Bell O Ggetti (1 Viewer)

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
I got a pair of Bell O Ggetti speakers stands (smaller stands for surround or small Take 5 size fronts) at Sears for $29!! These adjustable (up to 5ft!) stands usually retail for over $100. Thought it may help someone.
BTW - Sears is doing some serious wheeling and dealing on Electronics, in an effort to move new inventory in and old inventory out. Last week... Mitsubishi 55" Widescreen for 1799 !!!!
Matt
------------------
"And I say I'm dead, and I move"....

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Matt, if this is for real, thank you. Will be checking Sears this weekend to see what's what :D

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
The speaker stands are the real deal. The Widescreen is a little trickier. It's last year's floor model at 1999.99. Sears policy is that they can knock off at least 10% for demo units, however more than one salesman last week told me they could go lower. When I got the stands last night, the tv was gone. However, one of the salesmen told me that he had a hold on it for his customer and one of the other Sears guys sold it out from underneath of him. He said that as compensation, they price-matched on the new model to the same price (1999.99), giving his customer a $700 price break on this years's model. They also had a Sony 53" Hi-Scan for 2499 down to 1999 yesterday that I was whispered might go for much less, probably 1600.
I just bought an Onkyo 696 from Circuit City on their 549 mistake, so I'm tapped for a little while, but for anyone else with some funds, there appears to be much room for discount on great products!!
Matt
------------------
"And I say I'm dead, and I move"....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks