What's new

Chasing Amy and Clerk $12.99 at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

David_ME

Auditioning
i just picked up the criterion collection of chasing amy for $12.99 and the clerkS special edition for the same price. i guess i posted it in the wrong area, sorry, didn't even know about this section, anyway i was very suprised to see the normally $34.99 clerks for 12.99, and the chasing amy is my first criterion collection.

david

Gary_E

Second Unit
I saw the BB ad on Sunday and I'm going to pick up CLERKS tomorrow. Now I'll only be missing MALLRATS but I refuse to give Universal 25.00+ bucks for it.

-Gary

Peter Wong

Auditioning
I'm pretty sure that there's going to be a new release of Clerks on the 10yr anniversary which is why the price is now so low. I think they're going to do the same with Mallrats, but that's a year or more away.

Jeff Leeds

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like you were not the only one, I tried to jump on both of these yesterday and the best buy was cleaned out. The guy told me that they were history by noon on sunday!

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
The best buy I went to was all out of Chasing Amy but there were still a great many Clerks left on the shelf. It seems even within the last half year or so it is becoming harder and harder to get in on the good deals before they are all gone. And I am sure there is a great change from a few years ago. But at least the prices are coming down generally.

-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.