What's new

Charmed: Season 8 with Extras!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Which is a real shame... I would love to see some on Seasons 6 and 7... but also want to see the series out by the end of the year... so don't really want to see them postponed either.

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
Save for Commentaries they can put all they wanted to do for the previous sets on Season 8. I don't think we will loose out, Extra's go thin after a while anyway so we should get our fair share.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
relevant to the season, but a mild spoiler for those who haven't seen anything past season 3.

Anyone else ticked that Brad Kern didn't even consider asking Shannen Doherty if she wanted to return for the series finale? He is using the excuse that Prue is dead
but you know what, Grams and Patty (Mama) are returning for the final episode and they're not fresher than Prue is. If Shannen returned for the final episode, it might actually get back some of the former fans who tuned out of the show 3-5 years ago, but I know a lot of people who are not watching the series finale for that reason. Julian McMahon came back for an episode last season, why can't they bother asking Doherty? Prue was a lot of peoples favorite character.

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
Not to get off topic, its not as simple as he didn't ask her. There is a lot of cold blood there, and we know that - Kern might have asked before, last year they figured that was the end, why ask now? I am not ticked, Doherty must know its over if she wanted in she could have got in.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
How? CBS is last place in the TV ratings, and that also includes their radio division as well. Moonves filed a major bogus lawsuit against Howard Stern, even though Stern honored his old contract to the very end. If this goes to court, there is no way that Moonves can win.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Gary, could you provide the basic plot of that 8th season Charmed episode, in which Leo makes his last (?) appearance? I have to be sure, so I can catch it the next time the WB reruns it.

Thanks! :)

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator

Darn non-believer. CBS put extra's on the set, therefore we must worship Moonves!

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I don't worship anyone, and Moonves had nothing to do with any extras you might find on a Paramount-released DVD set. :)

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
Actually TV Shows on DVD reported CBS worked some magic and I know Leslie Moonves did not do that himself, the whole worship Moonves was a joke - seems like there a lot of Howard Stern fans around here.:thumbsdown:

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

is it? I'm sure it's doing better than NBC, WB and UPN. CSI is still one of the top shows on TV, and CSI: Miami and CSI: NY are both hits, plus Two And A Half Men is TV's #1 comedy.

I wouldn't be surprised if CBS is still #1... people overestimate ABC's importance, they have three shows (Lost, Desperate, Grey's), the rest? nothing special.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks