What's new

Charmed: Season 7 announced! (1 Viewer)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
That's cool. Hopefully we will see something... but at this point I will just be happy to hear about Season 8! :P

Some great behind the scene images and menu shots... thanks! :)

I just checked Amazon... finally says my Season 7 set will be shipping soon... so with any luck I should see the set get here by the end of the week. :D

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Yeap.. same thing with other sets I ordered from Amazon that are released on the same day. like Beauty and the Beast and Golden Girls S7

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Well... I got this set the other day... and as I have said before... whenever I get a new Charmed set I like to try to make it last a while instead of zoom right through the whole set. I tried this again with this set... and like every other season set before it... it is just no use... Whenever I start to watch Charmed I just cannot stop till I have gone through them all. This set only took me 2 days to watch every single episode! Oh well... now I am stuck until season 8 is released. Hopefully we will get some info on season 8 before too long! :P

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Good news for CHARMED R1 Season 8 sets.

The promised commentaries and gag reels will be on them.
Regions 2-4 didnt get them, so they will definately be on the R1s!

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Because the R4/R2 is already released and there are no gag reels and comentaries on them that Brad Kern verified on the Charmed Magazine and I think in one of the TVShowsOnDVD interviews posted!

So he must have been talking about the R1 release

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
HERE is the tvshowsondvd.com article about the extras coming for season 8. I am not counting on it... but I would love to see that unaired pilot make it into the set. I have seen the unaired pilot and the only change is that Lori Rom plays Phoebe instead of Alyssa Milano. But as I said... I would still love to have it in the set! :)

cameronRJ

Auditioning
Real Name
Cameron

Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. The special features where always subject to change. They may not have been able to licensce all the material that he mentioned. So it could have just been scrapped.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
or they didnt have time to do so (lisence them) by the time the R2/R4 were released.
hopefully they will for region 1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks