What's new

Charmed on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
One of my friends was wondering if I knew anything about CHARMED coming out on DVD. I don't, but does anyone else?

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Any news on this one? The wife was asking me. I don't think she would be too excited about a single disc.

Ric

Debbie E

Stunt Coordinator
Well er is finally coming out, so anything is possible :)

BTW Nick I looked at your local date and time and thought... where is he, Australia?! :D I think it's cool the huge time difference.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Last August there was this news about how supposedly season sets were coming, but we never heard anything more about it and then the news was taken off the fan site (along with the supposed box art) and now it's like it was never there.

A different Charmed fan site maintains this DVD watch page for Charmed. Fans of the show should keep an eye on it. It's hard for me and Gord to do, because there are JUST SO MANY shows out there to keep an eye on! :D

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Will music rights be a problem with this show? It started before clearind that sort of thing for video was standard practice and does use a lot of popular music.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks