What's new

Pre-Order Charlie’s Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Attachments

• 818I8jtgglL._SY679_.jpg
    818I8jtgglL._SY679_.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Is this 4:3 or 16:9? I've seen HD broadcasts that were 16:9.

Last edited:

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Is this 4:3 or 16:9? I've see no HD broadcasts that were 16:9.
The product page says Aspect Ratio: Fullscreen (1.33:1) (which is 4:3).
https://www.millcreekent.com/charlies-angels-complete.html

BTW, there is a youtube video of the opening theme on their product page, but it is an old fan-made video that's been around for a couple years and should not be a representation of what the Blu Ray picture quality will look like.

dstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Damon
The pre-order price on the Canadian Amazon site is only $134.08 Canadian, which in American dollars is approximately $100 American. I just might pre-order it at that price.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
The week of launch it will most likely be $70 at Amazon, with a price of under $50 a few months after.
I might consider biting for that price, under $50, and give my son the complete set of DVD's I have. He's been watching it on Me-TV some. I figure he'd like that.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I'm slow moving on my dvds. they don't look half bad so I probably won't go with blu ray unless I get a skipper. LOTS of show I don't have. come on mill creek!!

DaveHof3

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Hofstede
I'm guessing there's no chance that they'll do the complete "Angels in Paradise," "Angels on Ice," "Angels in Vegas," etc. instead of the syndicated part 1 & 2 like in the previous sets.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I would like them to digitally remove Shelley Hack and then I’ll buy it.
She grew on me about halfway through the 4th season. I dreaded watching S4 because of her as I "seemed to remember" how bad she was from watching reruns. Let's look at it this way: she replaced a fan favorite in Kate Jackson. Replacements are hardly ever looked upon as good. When Coy and Vance replaced Bo and Luke, yeah, nobody was thrilled with that. Had Shelley been there originally, people might feel different. If she had been given another season to develop her character, she might be looked at more favorably. Tanya Roberts, for me, was the weak spot. She was easy on the eyes, but her acting left much to be desired, plus the plots were getting thin by S5.

sjbradford

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
sjbradford
I will agree that Tanya was worse than Shelley (though I thought Tanya was great in That 70s Show). Part of the problem with Shelley was that the producers started doing episodes that season that focused on a single Angel, rather than the three of them working a case together. So Shelley didn’t have as much of a chance to develop chemistry with the others. I still thought she was an odd choice, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks