What's new

charlies angels seasons 4 & 5 (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

Yes i must own atleast season 3 of TJ Hooker. I want all 5 seasons but if they stop after season 3, atleast i have the best episodes. Come on Sony!

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Seaon 4's finally getting released according to this morning's TSoD news post here . Unofficial date is July 21. According to the news post, Sony will officially announce the date Monday 05/11 .

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
wouldn't you know it. I break down and buy a homemade set on ioffer, THEN they announce season 4. Guess I will be throwing that away. Oh well. Maybe this would indicate there is hope for TJ Hooker as well.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SONY!!
This has taken WAYY too long, but I'm exstatic that this is fianlly gettting released! One more season to go!!
Now how about Hart to Hart & T.J. Hooker!!

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I had all but given up on this one! (I ALMOST Resorted to :frowning: "Other Sources" :frowning:.) Thankfully, I won't have to do this! :D

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
now that Deepdiscount has the first three seasons going for less than $14 each, I might be catching up on the show.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have S1-S3 on dvd. I did not purchased S4, because i was not a big fan of Shelley Hacky and it was too expensive. I may look at purchasing this set in 2011. I like to see the final season come out, because Tanya Roberts was cuttie back in the early 1980s.

I still prefer Kate Jackson and Jacklyn Smith from the show. I remember also collecting the trading cards from the show, which had puzzle on the back of the card.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
I only own Season 1 because without Farrah Fawcett I don´t want Season 2-5, though I know that she got back for some guest appearances...

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by Mr. Pacino

I only own Season 1 because without Farrah Fawcett I don´t want Season 2-5, though I know that she got back for some guest appearances...

I am the opposite to you and that Farah is not one of my fav gals from the show. I prefer brunettes and like Jacklyn Smith and Kate Jackson. S4/S5 did not have Kate Jackson, which is a concern too me, because neither Shelly Hack or Tanya Roberts brought much value to the show. I would still pick up the dvds, if and when S5 is released. I think Charlie's Angels probably should have ended after S3 when Kate Jackson left. I may pick up the Scarecrow and Mrs King down the road, but, i am waiting to see how that show plays itself out. I only have so much budget dollars for dvds.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
Amazon is having a big sale on Sony DVDs right now and S4 of "Angels" is $14.99.

They have some other amazing deals. I bought S2 and 3 of "Barney Miller" for $8.49 each! At the same price point are many of the "All in the Family" sets, and many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks