Charlies Angels: Season Two...will we ever see it?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Paul_Scott, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Paul_Scott

Paul_Scott Lead Actor

i was hoping we would hear a S2 release date with the announcment of the CA2 discs, but seems not.

anybody know how the first season set sold?
    the major reason i bought it was in the hopes it would ensure the second season seeing the light.

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

If there is one show I'm not worried about a second season, it's CA, which seems to be doing extremely well at retail.

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Columbia doesn't annnounce titles in advance. Expect to see it 6-8 weeks before it ships

4. Claude North

Claude North Second Unit

I am loving the first season set, so I'd definitely buy seasons 2 and 3. Hell, I'd even spring for seasons 4 and 5, for completion's sake, and because the post-Kate Jackson years did have their moments regardless of the drop in viewership.

5. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

I hope they continue this. On the same note where the hell is Good Times: Season 2?

6. Martin_T

Martin_T Stunt Coordinator

Add me to the list of people who will gladly buy the Second Season of Charlie's Angels. Hell, I will most likely buy all of the seasons if they ever get around to releasing them! [​IMG]

7. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Figured it was time to bring this one back...

Anyone heard any rumblings about this coming out at the same time as the forthcoming DVD relase for Full Throttle?

8. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

It won't be out in time for Full Throttle's DVD release, as I previously had predicted. It seems to me that Columbia is missing an opportunity here, but I'm sure they have a plan. Perhaps they're waiting for the inevitable CA3 film to come along, I dunno.

9. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Thanks David...I mean with all the involvment that is going into that disc for a movie that tanked compared to a television series that has major fan appeal and cult status, it is nice to know where their interest is.

10. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

What I'm equally interested in as far as Columbia tie-in plans is this:

S.W.A.T. (the film) was successful enough that they have decided to bring it back to the small screen as a new ongoing series.

When S.W.A.T. (the new series) hits the airwaves - probably next year, wouldn't you think? - does that mean that Columbia will release more episodes of S.W.A.T. (the old series) onto DVD?

11. Shane_Anthony

Shane_Anthony Stunt Coordinator

I baught sesason 1 also..Classic 70's T&A!!

I can't believe Farrah got away with showing her "nipples" in vertually every episode. [​IMG]

Season 2 features Cheryl Ladd in the opening credits dripping we in a bathing suit :drool: