What's new

Charlie Sheen to Rehab.. (2 1/2 Men) (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
More awesome stuff:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/browbeat/archive/2011/02/28/notable-quotables-from-charlie-sheen-and-his-saber.aspx

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/charlie-sheen-live-interview-tmz-two-and-a-half-men/

"Sorry my life is so much more bitchin' than yours. I planned it that way."

"White gold? Boom."

"Resentments...are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber."

"I don't have burnout my gearbox. I just go."

"Don't do drugs...that are just supposed to be administered in a hospital at home."

"Everything after 'but' is dial tone."

"Aluminum bat? So what, I'm an actor, I don't want to have sore hands."

"Read behind the frickin' hieroglyphics...this is cryptology."

"Did you say 'Cancun' or 'caboose'? I don't know, I was in a blackout, man."

"Every plan I have is the best plan in the room."

"Whatever part I had in this, I sincerely apologize for. Whatever I can fix, I guarantee I will."

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I may be violating some unspoken "ignore him and he'll go away" rule, but word from a lot of directions is that CBS is trying to get this guy back on Tool and a Half Men. Nothing to lose from either side but millions of dollars if it doesn't happen. "How do we get this guy to work with Lorre? How do we get this guy to work with Lorre?" It seems like a real easy solution to me. Have Lorre move on. He does half your shows anyway, let him focus on those. It would be far from the first time a creator stopped being involved with one of his creations.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

I may be violating some unspoken "ignore him and he'll go away" rule, but word from a lot of directions is that CBS is trying to get this guy back on Tool and a Half Men. Nothing to lose from either side but millions of dollars if it doesn't happen. "How do we get this guy to work with Lorre? How do we get this guy to work with Lorre?" It seems like a real easy solution to me. Have Lorre move on. He does half your shows anyway, let him focus on those. It would be far from the first time a creator stopped being involved with one of his creations.

It's done in Lorre's production house. There is no way that would happen; getting Lorre off a show he runs and produces would cost CBS bundles. Besides, it's hard to sack the guy who shows up to work vs. the crazy person.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't think you need to fire Chuck Lorre but if he chooses to take a more hands off approach on the show that could be a way of getting Charlie Sheen to come back to the show. And getting Sheen to come back makes everyone millions of dollars more.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I hope they don't alter anything and take him back, I respect CBS for not tolerating anymore of Sheen's shit, insubordinate/unruly employees get canned where I come from and he got what he deserved, it's about time one of these spoiled celebrities got a taste of how things work in the real world.

In fact I've been considering renting the show to get caught up but if they take him back I won't be doing that.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

I hope they don't alter anything and take him back, I respect CBS for not tolerating anymore of Sheen's shit, insubordinate/unruly employees get canned where I come from and he got what he deserved, it's about time one of these spoiled celebrities got a taste of how things work in the real world.

I don't think Charlie Sheen getting fired had anything to do with CBS tolerating Sheen's behavior and everything to do with distancing themselves in case he overdosed and died. That way, the media couldn't try to lay blame on CBS not getting their highest paid actor help when he's clearly in desperate need of help.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Travis, your scenario is basically what I meant. I didn't know it wasn't just his creation, like Miller and Gough with Smallville, but that it was his production company, but I didn't mean he should be fired. Just stepping back from that particular property seems to make sense if they all want to keep making money. I don't disagree with John that Sheen shouldn't be rewarded for his behaviour but money will override that with all parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks