What's new

Pre-Order Charles Bronson 4 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
198258_front.jpg

The Valachi Papers * The Stone Killer * Breakout * Hard Times

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
I'll probably pick this up. I missed the Twilight Time blu-ray of Hard Times. I have a DVD copy of Breakout. The rest will be new to my collection.

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
I think this is going to end up being a dvd set, TT just released 2 of the titles in 2017 and their window of exclusivity (for blu-ray) isn’t up for 2 more years here in the states.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
I think this is going to end up being a dvd set, TT just released 2 of the titles in 2017 and their window of exclusivity (for blu-ray) isn’t up for 2 more years here in the states.
It's definitely blu-ray, per Mill Creek:

http://www.millcreekent.com/charles-bronson-collection-4-movie-collection-blu-ray.html

I've read on another forum 2 theories:

1- that TT's exclusivity only applies to individual release and since this is a box set the exclusivity doesn't apply
2- TT gave back the right of exclusivity in exchange for some other titles (they've done this before).

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Even with 2 movies on 1 disc, they'll likely be the usual Mill Creek bit starved affairs. Of course, they sometimes look better than expected in motion......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks