1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter Stops in Disneyland USA DVD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kajs, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Kajs

Kajs Second Unit

I was reading several reviews of the Disneyland USA DVD and almost all bring up that there are no chapter stops during the episodes.

I don't know if I have a weird copy or what, but I have plenty of chapter stops during the shows.

Anyone else?

2. Brian W.

Brian W. Screenwriter

Brian
    Yes, there's chapter stops on mine.

3. Adam_S

Adam_S Producer

Adam_S
    I just noticed this today on the davy crockett dvd, I had to stop it in the middle of one ofthe episodes to do some other things, and when I popped it back in, I was surprised there was no scene selection menu. But each episode does have chapter stops, there's just no scene selection menu, or listing of chapter stops in the insert. I would assume that the same will be true of the Disneyland USA dvd, I haven't yet got to it, to find out.

Adam

4. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Lead Actor

5. Kajs

Kajs Second Unit

I know I read it twice. One review was at Laughingplace.com(a disney site) but I'm not sure what section of the site it was on, and the other I thought was at a DVD review site, but it could have been just another board. Never the less I was dissappointed to hear this before I bought it. Thankfully it does have chapter stops.