1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Chapter Stops in Disneyland USA DVD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kajs, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Kajs

Kajs Second Unit

I was reading several reviews of the Disneyland USA DVD and almost all bring up that there are no chapter stops during the episodes.

I don't know if I have a weird copy or what, but I have plenty of chapter stops during the shows.

Anyone else?

2. Brian W.

Brian W. Screenwriter

Brian
    Yes, there's chapter stops on mine.

3. Adam_S

Adam_S Producer

Adam_S
    I just noticed this today on the davy crockett dvd, I had to stop it in the middle of one ofthe episodes to do some other things, and when I popped it back in, I was surprised there was no scene selection menu. But each episode does have chapter stops, there's just no scene selection menu, or listing of chapter stops in the insert. I would assume that the same will be true of the Disneyland USA dvd, I haven't yet got to it, to find out.

Adam

4. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

5. Kajs

Kajs Second Unit

I know I read it twice. One review was at Laughingplace.com(a disney site) but I'm not sure what section of the site it was on, and the other I thought was at a DVD review site, but it could have been just another board. Never the less I was dissappointed to hear this before I bought it. Thankfully it does have chapter stops.