What's new

Chappelle's Show Season One (1 Viewer)

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
I picked ours up at Borders, had to ask for it.

Tuesdays if you were not aware is a big release day for all the movies also so alot of stuff isn't on the shelfs yet especially if the trucks come in late and its not a must have title they make sure they put out.

Ours was sitting on a cart waiting to be put out. Way too expensive there, 24.99 but we didn't feel like going anywhere else and it was on a gift card anyways.

I haven't watched it yet, how bad is the pic quality? Are you watching this on a WS set or a standard?

CraigAllen

Agent
I picked it up at Wal-Mart for only $17.77! By far the lowest price around (I was a little suprised that they actually stock it). Best Buy was completly sold out, and I wasn't about to pay $25 at Borders (they never have good prices, even though they have good stock). Did not see it , or a spot for it, at Target.

Chris Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up a copy at Best Buy yesterday. I would say they had at least 40-50 copies in stock but that was on my lunch hour.

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Yeah Borders was high but out in the sticks you end up running all around, would have spent 8 bux in gas alone :P

Picture quality was decent, bad in area's, too much contrast on the white backgrounds.

We watched it on our SD Toshiba 36" since our HD931 insists on stretching 4:3 to 16:9 on your 60" LCD GW so it didn't look too too bad.

Watching Disc 2 tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks