John Kilduff

Screenwriter
"Knock Knock"
"Who's There?"
"Skits, Bitch!"

MINE!

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

This reminds me...When will the comedy draft end?

Christopher D

Second Unit
Doesn't everyone have these memorized by now from the number of times they've been repeated?

I'm there anyway. Must have the "Mad Real World" on DVD.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
I don't think I watched it consistenly enough to love it, and I thought it would've been better as a Best-of set. Thinking again though, the last thing I want to do is encourage studios to release their shows in this format. Also, $20 is a pretty solid deal for the first season set.

Newsreporter: "This just in... FUBU and KFC have just merged to become the world's largest monopoly!"

Clayton Bigsby: "Let's talk about Chinese people, with all their kung fu and silly ching-chang-chong talk. I can't understand you... go back to your country... (pause) white power!"

If nobody has seen the pilot episode and finds the second quote offensive I'll delete it. I think the line's delivery was just sooo funny and, like most of his jokes, should be taken in context.

Beau

Supporting Actor
Chad: You slept with Kattie!
Tyred(was that his name?): I didn't sleep with Kattie! Pinesol slept with Kattie!
Kattie: Tyred, you slept with me too.
Tyred: Correction! I slept with Kattie!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I'm Chinese and I think it's hilarious. That skit was absolutely hilarious. At $20 (!!!!!), this is SO mine!!!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
you know I saw a few season one shows and they were pretty funny but this year has really kicked into gear. Those Charlie Murphy skits with Rick "I'm Rick James Bitch" James and the one with Prince are freaking hilarious. Enough so that i'm gonna pick up Season 1 becasue I missed alot of them. We'll see who has the best price

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
Actually, until the Rick James episode, I was feeling underwhelmed by Chappelle's Show, which I still call "The Greatest Show on Earth." Hopefully, Rick James is getting things back together. Last episode was pretty damn good with Tron going in front of the Senate Sub-Committee.
Almost every episode of Season 1 was fantastic.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
Yeah...the set is great, except for the picture quality. I think now it has something to do with the fact that on every episode there are two audio tracks, but there are only about 5 episodes with commentary.

Michael Hall

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody know if retailers like Target are going to be carrying this (since I live in the sticks and don't have access to any of the electronics chains)? I know Mart de Wal won't carry it, since they won't touch anything with the words "uncensored" on it.

"Hey America! Look how Tron is livin'!"

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Anybody else having a hard time finding this? Went to four stores: Costco, Circuit City, Best Buy, and even Wal-Mart but could not find a copy at any one. Guess it's one of those that is underordered not anticipating the popularity al la "Family Guy"

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I got mine at FYE for $19.99. This series is pretty popular actually, so maybe they sold out...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks