What's new

Chappelle's Show: Season 2 Uncensored (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Anyone else pick this up? I just finished the Charlie Murphy bonus feature...and he is probably the most interesting person Ive ever heard. I could listen to him for hours. That is some seriously funny stuff with Rick James!

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
David, isnt there 2 unaired Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories skits as bonus featuers? I think I read that somewhere online before this came out. I might pick this up tonight, then I can delete them all from my Tivo.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Yup, there are two unaired Charlie Murphy stories, along with a 15 minute Charlie Murphy feature looking back at Rick James. So far they have been really, really great. Gonna watch the third one tonight.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
Aww...I havent gotten to the bonus disc yet...but I did watch the Rick James ep again. I did miss a few episodes from the beginning of the season.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Wow...in all, there was about 45 minutes of nothing but Charlie Murphy talking in front of a green background...yet it was really, really interesting. Charlie is not a man to be messin with, thats for sure.

I purposly missed a couple of shows on CC so I could enjoy them on DVD. Gotta watch em all before I get to the 74 minute blooper reel. :cool:

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Should be called Season 2 Partially Uncensored. There are descriptions all over the net saying uncensored and unblurred yet it is not. If you are gonna give us "uncensored" then give us uncensored. Other than it still is a good set.

--Ian

David Galindo

Screenwriter
I read that whenever you see blurring occur, its because the actor/actress is not really naked. Unblurring would ruin the joke.

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
Picked up the set yesterday and will be watching this weekend. Can't wait to see it again - the Charlie Murphy stuff ought to be cool. One of my favorite skits was the "If the Internet Was Real" bit.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Its a good thing Walmart still sells uncensored movies, I guess I'll get it there then, I think that price is very reasonable. Thanks :emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

Tis' true. If you look on the blooper reel, you can see that tbe breasts were in fact covered. Yes, I know.

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
There's also a part in the bloopers where the breasts weren't covered(they hadn't put on the coverings yet). It lasts like two seconds.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Why are some of the music portions of the show cut from the episodes? This is a recent show, produced long after DVD on TV became popular. So, why did they not get the DVD rights for the musical performaces from the get-go?

I'm actually surprised that no one has mentioned it considering all the outcry we see on this forum if we don't get material in its entirety. I guess not many watch the show for the musical performances, but still.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Apparently whenever a nude scene is done where blurring is going to occur, there is tape placed over the nipples. I read this somewhere online. As such, in the unblurred piece, you see this tape.

Does anyone else have a problem with the episode length? It seems like every episode clocks around 16 or 17 minutes for me ... I thought 30 minute slot shows were closer to 22 minutes in actual length. I burned through all of disk one in what seemed like no time at all. Oh well, still funny as hell!!

mike

EDIT: after watching some of the episodes on disc two they are indeed 20+ ... maybe I was just dilerious from laughing so hard and mis-read my time LCD .. who knows, either way, still amazing show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks