What's new

Chappelle' show (1 Viewer)

MattGentry

Second Unit
I loved the quote: (I'm paraphrasing, I can't remember it exactly)

"Man, I walked into the club and the first thing I thought was 'Damn, O.J. Simpsons got a f**king bigass head."

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
The new Charlie Murphy true holywood stories are the funniest skits he has done so far. I was laughing so hard, even the 5th and 6th time I watched it.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Is there a site that has the Rick James skit? It sounds so freaking funny. I only saw the "Prince" skit and that was unreal; very, very funny.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
As has been mentioned, the line I say and hear all the time (even weeks after it first aired) has to be "I'm Rick James, Bitch!"

Absolutely funniest show he has had this season so far.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
For the past few minutes, a bunch of guys, a bit of a distance from my dorm, have been hooting and hollering for reasons unknown to me, and a couple of guys right outside of my dorm went...

YEAH!!!

OKAY!!!

:D

Michael Hall

Stunt Coordinator
The weird thing about the Lil John references is that Dave isn't exaggerating at all . I caught a Lil John video on BET the other day, and literally all he does the entire song is yell "WHAT?" There are two other MCs that do all the rapping, and he just stands there, as Dave said, looking like he's going to say something only to come out with "WHAT?" I guess art does imitate life (or art, in this particular case). :)

As for "skeet", I have no earthly idea. I assume it's something sexual, but who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks