What's new

Chapelle's Show Season 2 date??? (1 Viewer)

Fred Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard of a release date for the second season? I have the first and I LOVE IT!!! Any info whether fact or rumor would be appreciated. Thanks

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Probably a month or so before the 3rd season airs on Comedy Central. That will probably be sometime before January or Febuary. We can only hope.

Ryan

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
USa Today had an article today about the shows success, which mentioned an "early 2005" date for both the debut of the next season and the DVDs of season 2.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
I'm glad to see that Comedy Central caved-in and decided to give Dave a $50M contract for another 2 seasons. Had they stood by their original decision to let Dave go, it would have been a huge blow to the network. It's nice that they recognized that he was an investment worth keeping.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I second that. Wednesday nights with South Park at 9:00 and 9:30's Chapelle's Show really owned.

Ryan

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I assume that $50 million is the total budget of the show, otherwise, he's making two or three times as much as any Friends actor ever did and it's only his second season.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
The $50 mil is what he stands to make for reupping for 2 more seasons.

From Yahoo News:

I also read somewhere that he is even going to get retro pay for the amount of DVDs that have sold already.

--Ian

Joseph G.

Agent
Can't wait to get the 2nd season. I thought the first season was funny, but not half as funny as the second season was.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks