What's new

Channel Zero - SYFY (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
So I was trying to remember a show I watched last year. About a haunted house and another dimension. It was driving me nuts. I then remembered that John Carol Lynch was in it, a check on IMDB showed me that it was the No End House, a season of the anthology series Channel Zero.

Last year I watched both seasons, Candle Cove and No End House.

In my google search to remember, I was pleasantly surprised that season 3 of Channel Zero is out - Butcher's Block. Hoping it's as good as the first two seasons. Looks like Rutger Hauer is a main character and it's got some creepy little people.

Anyone watch the series?

Last edited:

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Well 3 episodes in and it is for sure weird and gory. Not sure I'm following the plot or, if the plot is too out there for me to follow.

I started it so I will finish it, hopefully it comes together.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Ok so there's only 6 episodes in a season of Channel Zero. It was weird, it was gory.

Part of my issue was that on the SYFY app on my xbox one, the episodes were listed left to right with the newest being on the left. So I watched episode 6, then 5 before realizing. The story was not what made me realize that I was watching them out of order, I happened to be clicking around the app and noticed. However, it made no difference what order you watch them in, it did nothing to add to the confusion of the show.

It was basically watching a mental patient's delusions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brasspineapple
Recent bookmarks