What's new

Changing Lanes Cover Art (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Eh. I think I could have handled changing this one; especially considering Affleck had another - The Sum Of All Fears - coming out with very similar design soon after.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I would take original poster art over altered covers anyday over some of the crap other studios have been putting out.

Oceans 11 cover art Ugh...
Real Genius cover art UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

HenrikTull

Second Unit
Damn, this flick hasn't even reached theaters here yet. The DVD will probably be out before any release here. Think I'll pick it up. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I would take original poster art over altered covers anyday over some of the crap other studios have been putting out.
??

The funny thing is, though, the original poster looks much like what the altered covers often look like on this one.

Kelly V

Stunt Coordinator
Ditto on the "Real Genius" comment. I love this movie, but Val looks like a dork! It's fuzzy, it's, just...yuck! I can't really remember the poster art, but
anythingwould be an improvement!:angry:
Please, studio people - just say no to improving on the cover art. Use...the...posters!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks