What's new

Change of plans.. Now what ones?? (1 Viewer)

Nick.S

Stunt Coordinator
I was posting a few times about ketting some klipsch from Bestbuy because of a discount. The discount deal fell through so now I need to get a good price online. I would still like to so with klipsch and dont want to spend more then 400 for the front 2 towers. Any recomendations for online ordering. Also now that I dont have to look at klipsch is there something better for my money?

Thanks
Nick.S

Todd^B

Stunt Coordinator
Which model are you looking for?

For $400 you can get the Klipsch RF-15s (pair)

Just search Froogle.com or Pricgrabber.

Where do you live? City/State?

Look at AV123.com or AxiomAudio.com These speakers are direct from the company. They have now middle man/retail price mark up. Just an idea.

I do like the sound of the Klipsch also. But, if you have a real good sub, you may not need the Klipsch towers. They do create some good bass and all around good sound, but if you have a good sub taking care of the low-end frequencies, you don't need a speaker that will go down to 32-40hz.

Ron S from SVS subs recommended that I get some bookshelves and save a little money and just concetrate on acheiving good mid and highs with the speakers that I select. The PB2+ will cover the low range.

Nick.S

Stunt Coordinator
No I have not checked those out. I cant really find the klipsch towers much cheaper online then best buy... I am really going to have to keep looking, The towers that I wanted (sf-3's) are going to cost way to much money. Anyone reccomend some models for around 400pair?

Nick.S

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
Nick,
Klipsch recently sued some of their retailers for not following Klipsch sales policies. The only Klipsch you'll find discounted presently on the net are grey market and Klipsch will not honor the waranty should there be a problem.

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator
Nick, you might wanna check out Wharfedale's Diamond 8 line.
I can recommend a dealer that will set you up with a pair of 8.4 three way towers for your budget including shipping.
These are one of the best bang for your buck lines out there IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks