What's new

Chandra Levy's body identified (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I didn't see this posted anywhere, so I thought I would put it up.
Link Removed
So sad. I wonder how long before they determine how she died.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Truly sad.

I also heard on the news that her parents found out by watching the news. The police didn't have enough time to contact them before the media broad cast it.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Sad to hear about things like this. The statistics are not good when it comes to missing individuals. Hopefully they will be able to find out what happened to her.

KyleS

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
What a sad ordeal this has been. Hopefully this is the first step towards the Levy family achieving closure.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
I've noticed that several tv stations here in South Florida have mentioned that her "body" was recovered as well. Untrue. Technically, they have recovered her remains. One station in a news bite said during tonights "Enterprise" show: "Chandra Levy Found by Police. Is she dead or alive... news at ten". Jeez what incredible stupidity.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
One station in a news bite said during tonights "Enterprise" show: "Chandra Levy Found by Police. Is she dead or alive... news at ten".
That has to be the tackiest, most pathetic attempt at a "teaser" I've ever heard. I'd never bother to watch that station.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Jim,

Dental records can be used to readily identify remains, apparently. In addition, they found clothes and shoes and possibly a ring that were identified as belonging to Chandra Levy. Also, it was already known that Chandra Levy had obtained directions to the park where her remains were found the day she disappeared.

Peter quoted:

"Chandra Levy Found by Police. Is she dead or alive... news at ten".
That is absolutely classless and pi$$-poor journalism. The TV station should vilified for this.

Sarah S

Second Unit
While I knew that it has been too long for her to be found alive, I am sorry that she is dead. Hopefully, police will find the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks