What's new

Chances of finding Following at Best Buy. (1 Viewer)

Edwin_M

Agent
I've been really looking forward to Following but have been a bit nervous that when I go to pick up Rush Hour 2, Jurassic Park 3 (widescreen of course) and The Score, that it won't be there. My Best Buy has been ok with stocking catalog Columbia titles but I'm still on edge about this one. Will I be able to buy it at BB or do I have to order from the net and wait until it arrives?

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I don't foresee any problems at all - Best Buy did advertise all these in their Sunday flyer. They should have large racks in a couple areas.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I have found quite the opposite problem at our local BB. They always have tons of the new releases of current movies, but don't have new releases of older movies. They still don't have Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas there. I can imagine the local BB will not have Medium Cool in stock, either. I have been ordering older movies from e-tailers.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Yeah the Best Buy bye me always has the new releases of new movies in stock. Every tuesday that I go down there after school(about 4) they always have alot left so I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks