What's new

Chain Letter - The Movie (1 Viewer)

supersyd

Auditioning
Real Name
Sydney
Heard about this movie and thought it was an interesting concept. It's called Chain Letter, and it's about a group of young people who start getting killed off when they DON'T forward a chain letter. Don't you wish it was the other way around?? :laugh:

supersyd

Auditioning
Real Name
Sydney

Yeah, I'm hoping that's not the case... They'll probably do some sort of viral marketing with chain letters or something.

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
Sounds like something that should've been made in the 90's after all the Urban Legend and I Know What You Did blah blah movies.

supersyd

Auditioning
Real Name
Sydney

Haha, I'm not sure I would lump Chain Letter in with Urban Legend... Besides, Urban Legend was entertaining. I actually enjoyed it.

Maisa

Auditioning
Real Name
Maisa Beane
I enjoy urban legend horror movies because they emit some type of truth behind it but i'm wondering what inspired Chain Letter.

Maisa

Auditioning
Real Name
Maisa Beane
I just seen the new trailer to Chain Letter after New Films International bought it.. its way creepier...

jasperado

Auditioning
Real Name
jasper
lol! I hate those freakin chain letters. Always get them and I thinkk "ooo crap, I hope this isnt true".

Ummm...theres a movie about them? If i see it will I have to pass something on? Lol! Sure I'll see it (because I'll prolly die if i dont see it!) =P plus, nikki reed is hawt!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks