What's new

CES: IMS Research's 2012 TV Innovation Awards. You might be surprised by who won. (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Samsung for Plasma TV performance?!!! I hope it works better than their Blu-ray players do.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
:laugh: Not taking any shots at you. I'm just kind of P.O'd at Samsung. The Samsung TV I have has worked fine....so far, but I have had to deal with their customer service twice already. Once over a pair of 3D glasses and again over a 4 month old Blu-ray player that had the component outputs go bad....everything turned green. In neither case did I get any satisfaction out of them. Their products may be perfectly fine, but these outfits never seem to figure out how much bad blood they create when they won't provide any satisfaction when their products go bad. The hassle I had to go through for what amounted to a 50 dollar blu-ray player just made me swear off of ever buying anything that starts with S, ends with G and has amsun in the middle, which is really too bad because their plasma set obviously must have been impressive and their OLED set looked good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks