Cerwin Vega Speakers?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by KevinBaune, Apr 1, 2004.

1. KevinBaune

KevinBaune Auditioning

Does anyone own cerwin vega speakers? And if so do you like them? What about the v-10f or v-15f? Any other floorstanding speaker recomendations would be great also. Thanks a lot!

Kevin

2. gene c

gene c Producer

Gene
    I'm using a V-5C center channel and it seems O.K. Replaced an Onkyo center (I'm using that elswhere) with it and the vocals are much smoother though the tweeter was a little less pronounced. I swapped tweeters between the two so the Cerwin Vega is now "timber matched" (?) with the other Onkyo speakers. As for the V-12 and V-15, never heard them but the V-6F seems to hold it's own against others in it's price range. Nice looking speakers too. Gene

3. jim09

jim09 Extra

i got ve 5.1 set up . the subs a bit ratty but the speakers are good , these are my gaming / movies setup . for the price im happy with them . getting better floorstanders for music , b&w s3 when i can afford . best thing about c/v is the price, they are a hell of a speaker for the money . if your on a budget these are alright its a waste of time compareing them with high quality speakers because c/v are for people on a budget.