Cerwin Vega Speaker Package

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Shalen, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Shalen

Shalen Extra

I know there is a decent amount of anti-Cerwin Vega sentiment out there, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Cerwin Vega Speaker System AVS-632? At Frys Electronics they offered me what seemed like a good deal, but I'm not really big into speakers and would like some advice. They offered $275 for the package and I would like to know if anyone thinks this is a good or bad deal or has read any reviews on this system. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Shalen

2. Josh LeClair

Josh LeClair Agent

Was searching the forum to see if anyone else mentioned these and I turned up a post that said you had already purchased this set.

3. Shalen

Shalen Extra

Josh,
    I did purchase them, but took them back before hooking them up. I was going to move out into my own apartment (which is why I bought them) but it kind of fell through and I needed the money at the time. I didn't have the opportunity to set them up, so I never was able to hear them with that reciever. I went back there and talked to them since and can still get what seems like a good deal. I have searched on this site and on the web, but have not been able to find much information about them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Shalen