What's new

Certain Size DVD Cases (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I just got a dvd set with the strangest packaging that I've ever seen. I just bought the complete series of Heathcliff. Great show. Anyway....the packaging is so WEIRD. First, and most horribly, the discs are slid into cardboard sleeves. Can't stand that. Second, the sleeves with the discs all go into a little half box, sort of like the Batman anthology blu-ray set. A slightly bigger, slightly more than half box, slides over top of all of this. This top box has the artwork and words on the back.

All of this wouldn't be so bad if the whole thing wasn't oddly sized. I thought that maybe I could use slim cases to fit into the box, but they're just slightly too wide. Also, even being slim cases, I don't think that you could fit enough slim cases, 5 of them, into the packaging.

Are there any 9 disc cases that would fit into this odd packaging ? I'm not too sure of the measurements, but slim dvd cases only fit into the box if they're put in diagonally.

I suppose I could print out cover artwork that would fit into a standard 9 disc case, but I don't know how to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks