What's new

Century City - 23 March 2004 (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Man, I want this show to be better. It throws its ideas about how technology will change life in the future around at a rate that Star Trek would probably consider wasteful, right down to the model jury. It's got a good cast and good guest stars.

And I can't remember any of the characters' names. There's the idealistic guy, the obnoxious guy, the ex-pol, the genetically engineered woman, and the two respected character actors who don't have a single thing to do. The show only had about seven episodes made, and from the two we've seen so far, it's not making a big impression. I was hoping this was just a case of pilot-itis, but this episode was even flatter than the first.

It's frustrating; I liked the concepts of this episode but it fell short. The Darryl Sbara story, especially, didn't seem nearly as creepy as it could have.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hopefully nobody got too attached to this show as it has been cancelled after four episodes.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
I actually thought it was a good show.

Looks like I won't be seeing the rest of the episodes. I wonder if they'll try to put it on DVD.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Doubt it - I don't think Universal has done many of these short-run series.

It's almost guaranteed to show up on Sci-Fi, though - in fact, I think it was originally supposed to run on Sci-Fi 10 days after its CBS run.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks