What's new

Center to match ADS M20 towers ? (1 Viewer)

Michael__M

Stunt Coordinator
My cousin is assembling his HT for his new home. He has a set of ADS M20 towers for mains. He also has a set of Sonus Faber bookshelves for his surrounds. He just informed me that he has been shopping for a Sonus center for the low, low price of about $4000. I accused him of being insane and then backed it up with the logic that his center should be matched to his mains as opposed to his rears. He admits he is planning on keeping the ADS for at least a few more years. I am under the impression that ADS no longer makes home speakers other than in-wall units. I am not all that familiar with the ADS line.

Anybody familiar with these? Can you suggest a brand of center speaker on the market today that could be used as a reasonable match for these guys? The rest of the system is Denon 5803, 2 very large Krell 200w monoblocks, and a Velo HGS-12 which was just upgraded with the new D-D servo amp. Should be a great system if we can tweak it correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks