What's new

Center speaker positioning problems. (1 Viewer)

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
My center speaker is a Polk Audio CS 350LS. It is 25.5" long 10.5" wide and 7" tall (4-4"speakers plus a 1" tweeter in the middle). It sits on top of a 46" mitsu. I want to angle it torwards my sitting position. I am not sure how much it weighs but it is heavy. Anybody have any suggestions on how to do this? I am worried about it sliding off whatever I put under it. Due to the size whatever support I use needs to be strong yet I dont want alot of weight on top of my tv.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thomas_A

Second Unit
many have used the angled rubber door stoppers..or go and pick up some new -glue on feat that are just a tad bigger than the front...if no feet now..get larger for the back vs. front...sure many others may have other tricks.

TylerZ

Stunt Coordinator
I have tried the rubber door stoppers like Thomas_A has suggested and they work quite well. The one thing I like is that the rubber won't let the speaker creep forward/downward with extended use.

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
That is what I was worried about. I went to home depot tonight but I haven't found any that were big enough. It is a large speaker cabinet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks