What's new

Center channel for my Klipsch KG 2.2 speakers? (1 Viewer)

MarkJH

Grip
Have some great speakers here, looking for a good match in a center channel speaker. I had purchased another brand center channel speaker 10 years ago when I didn't know anything about "matching".

According to the Klipsch website, a good match is the 2.2V, but I don't need shielding (currently have a RPTV) so another 2.2 would do the trick also.

Anyone have some ideas on other Klipsch family models that could be a good partner?

Thanks
Mark

MarkJH

Grip
Nothing against shielding, but I have a rear projector Panasonic, so no electrons to be interfered with by a speaker magnet.

Shielded center speakers are for sitting on top of tv tubes, where they could divert the electrons aimed at the phospher. Magnets have no effect on light waves. Well, maybe they do, but I challenge you to see it. The Panny's electron guns are 3 feet away from the speaker location. Heck, my main speakers are closer than that!

mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks