What's new

Celtic Woman A New Journey Live at Slane Castle DVD (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
DVD was released 1-30-07 Saw this on PBS back in December and preordered it,just got it in yesterday. If you've never checked Celtic Woman out,this is an AMAZING dvd,I give it an 11. Everything about this concert is stunningly beautiful.The women,their voices,the music,choir,choreography,production,lighting,plus the backdrop is a real castle. This is a world class production folks, be prepared to be touched.

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
Haven't picked up the new DVD yet, but if you get a chance to see Celtic Woman LIVE, do it! Yes, the tickets are high because of PBS using this as a fundraiser, but these women are FANTASTIC! I bought tickets for my wife and I last year for her birthday when they were in Little Rock, and we were blown away. :)

Can't wait for this new disc!

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I've never been one to want to watch a dvd again and again,but this one is so well done,I enjoy it every time I play it. Decided to go ahead and buy their other dvd titled Celtic Woman, AWESOME also!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks