What's new

Cell phone plans - North East (1 Viewer)

Matt_Stevens

Supporting Actor
My plan with Verizon is over soon and I am curious as to what other plans are out there. What do other NE U.S. folks have? My plan is discontinued. 250 daytime minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends (after 8PM Monday-Friday, all day Saturday & Sunday).
I was looking at Verizon's website and it has a national plan for $55 a month with a paltry 400 minutes, plus 3000 free promotional WEEKEND minutes, which are completely useless to me, as 90% of my calling is during weekday afternoons and evenings (3pm to 10 pm).
As Al Pacino would say: "Wadda ya got?!!!?"
------------------
www.deceptions.net/superman
[Edited last by Matt_Stevens on September 25, 2001 at 02:18 PM]

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I live in Delaware and have Voice Stream. I have what they call their "Northeast Neighborhood" plan. The coverage is most of New England (Vermont is excluded for some reason), down to Virginia, and west through Pennsylvania. My specific plan, called the "Get More" plan provides 600 "Whenever Minutes" a month, plus 2000 weekend minutes a month for $40. The fee when you go over the minutes provided is $0.25 a minute. Back in January, I got a Nokia 5100-series phone for $20. Voice Stream requires the standard 12-month contract. The plan works well for me, but I will shop around again next January to see if anything better is available. I was with Cingular Wireless before Voice Stream, and Cingular was more expensive.
www.voicestream.com
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

paul_v

Second Unit
I have Voicestream too. I pay $79 a month and get 1000 week minutes and 1000 weekend minutes. I work in the telecom industry so I use it a lot =)
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks